Episode 10: Elevate your Career: The Do’s and Don’ts to Pitching yourself
Self-promotion can be essential to career advancement and growth in any industry. Although we all know that pitching yourself is necessary when applying for a job, prepping for a networking event or submitting yourself for an award -many of us tend not to do this. Sitting back, working hard and hoping someone notices you is far more comfortable.
In this episode of the eLABorate Topics podcast, hosts Lona Small, Tywauna Wilson, and Stephanie Whitehead had a great roundtable with helpful discussion tips to pitch yourself in any situation.
Listen to this entire episode to get detailed information on elevating your career.
Also, for more information, check out our previous episodes related to this topic:
- eLABorate Topics | Episode 43: “How to Increase Your Professional Visibility”- Donna Marquess, FACHE, MA, MT(ASCP), SBB, DLMcm (directimpactbroadcasting.com)
- eLABorate Topics | Episode 56: “How to be a Masterful Communicator to Influence at the Highest Level”- Qiana Cressman (directimpactbroadcasting.com)
Be a Supporter!
1. Join our community! Be sure to follow @eLABorateTopics on LinkedIn.
2. Listen on directimpactbroadcsting.com, Lab Vine or your favorite podcast platform
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
Be a Guest!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!