Episode 13: Improve the overall wellness for yourself and your team in little time.
For busy lab professionals who badly want to prioritize their health but have little time, this podcast episode is for you. In today’s episode of eLABorate Topics podcast Lona Small talks on how to improve the overall wellness for yourself and your team with small investment of time.
Lona discussed using Positive Intelligence Quotient (PQ) and the PQ rep to improve mental fitness and overall wellness for individuals and teams. She discussed how one could use 10 secs for a PQ rep or use daily increments of 2-minute PQ reps. This will have enormous positive results in wellness, relationships, and productivity.
Lona talked about the advantage of using the PQ reps over other wellness routines
1. It doesn’t take much time
2. Can be done throughout the day
3. Can be done in any setting
4. Has a contagion Effect
5. Powerful when practiced in teams
Lona discussed the results seen in teams and organizations.
• 90 % Use mental/ Emotional Energy more effectively
• 83 % Improve self- confidence
• 85 % Increase happiness
• 92 % Improve ability to develop others
• 91 % manage stress better
Listen to the full episode to find out the details on how to use PQ reps to improve the overall wellness for yourself and your team with small investment of time.
Call to Action
You can reach Lona Small directly at email@example.com if you have questions regarding this subject or you want to contact her regarding LabOPEX coaching and training. You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnEqualPartOfTheWhole.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Become a member of LabVine at labvinelearning.com and listen to eLABorate Topics podcast on VineStream
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
5. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
6. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!