Episode 14: “Surviving Your First Regulatory Inspection”
Co-Hosts Tywauna Wilson, Lona Small, and Stephanie Whitehead discuss surviving your first regulatory inspection and ways to prepare for a successful experience.
Key Takeaways from the show:
- Description of the inspection process
- Pre-survey prep
- How to become an inspector
- Benefits of participating in the inspection
- Opportunities that you can learn the regulatory process
CAP Inspector training
- Log on to CAP.ORG
- Click on Laboratory Improvement
- Then Accreditation
- Look for Inspector Training and Resources near bottom in the body
- Click on Become An Inspector
- Click on Complete A Mandatory Inspector Training Course
- Under Inspector Training Options
- Click on Team Member Inspection Training
- Then Register
- Create an Online Account ( personal account)
Be a Supporter!Listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast platformDon’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
Be a Guest!If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.