Episode 17: An effective way to set career goals that you will be excited to keep
In this episode Lona Small discussed ways lab leaders can use an innovative way to set career goals they would be excited to keep. Lona discussed the importance of setting end goals instead of means goals, in order to reach career objectives.
Lona also discussed the 3 MIQ or 3 Most Important Questions made popular by Vishen Lakhani.
She also mentioned the use of Vivid Vision that was discussed in detail in Episode 66: “Setting a Clear Vision for Your Medical Laboratory.”
Listen to the full episode to find out the details of how you could use these steps discussed in this episode to set effective career goals.
Call to Action
You can reach Lona Small directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this subject or you want to contact her regarding LabOPEX coaching and training. You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnEqualPartOfTheWhole.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Become a member of LabVine at labvinelearning.com and listen to eLABorate Topics podcast on VineStream
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
5. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
6. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!