Episode 17: “Designing Your Ideal Team”
In this episode Lona Small discusses how you can use process solutions to address people issues that lab leaders encounter. Think about your current situation of stress and overwhelm, and make a commitment to do something different, which may take a little extra time up front, but will result in a more lasting change.
The Process steps discussed in details were:
- Create a Vision of How You Want Your Team To Be
- Assess the Current Situation with your team and Identify the Gaps
- Plan Adjustments to fill the gaps and build your current team.
- Reassess to see if there are additional needs.
- Hire to complement or fill the gaps remaining after adjustments
- Reinforce culture through the same methods used to build team-
You can reached directly at email@example.com if you have questions regarding this subject or you want to contact me regarding leadership coaching. You can also catch me on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small.
Remember to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org learn more about this topic and others or to be a guest on the show.
Please tune in next week to hear from another amazing episode with eLABorate Topics!