Episode 18- “Ask Us Anything!” An eLABorate Topics Q&A, Roundtable Talk
Are you looking for answers to your burning questions about life, your career and everything in between?
In this episode, the eLABorate Topics co-hosts answer questions submitted by our fans on social media.
Tune in as they offer advice on how to successfully navigate your career path, how to increase your confidence, and tips to use this podcast to reach your career goals.
Join us and get inspired as we answer questions from our listeners and offer up advice on how to maximize your career path and purpose!
Also, for more information, check out our previous episodes related to this topic:
- eLABorate Topics | Episode 34: “Leaders Reducing Burnout: Empowering your Team” (directimpactbroadcasting.com)
- eLABorate Topics | Episode 45: “Achieving Work Life Balance For Today’s Laboratorian” (directimpactbroadcasting.com)
- eLABorate Topics | Episode 39: Wellness & Diversity: A Renewed Focus on Combating Burnout (Featuring Dr. Alae Kawam) (directimpactbroadcasting.com)
- eLABorate Topics | Episode 23- “Tools We Can Apply To Prevent Burnout” – Patty Eschliman (directimpactbroadcasting.com)
Be a Supporter!
1. Join our community! Be sure to follow @eLABorateTopics on LinkedIn.
2. Listen on directimpactbroadcsting.com, Lab Vine or your favorite podcast platform
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
Be a Guest!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at email@example.com or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!