Episode 2: An interview with the 2022 Super Cell Bowl Champions, University of Connecticut
Calling all educators!!
Are you looking for a challenge for your MLS or MLT Students? The Cell Bowl Competition (sponsored by ASCP) is an annual, football-themed event that helps your students show off their hematology acumen through a weekly, interactive competition with other CLS programs
In this episode, the co-hosts interview the University of Connecticut’s Bruce Blanchard (Director of Medical Laboratory Sciences and Assistant Clinical Professor in the Allied Health Sciences Department) and his 2022 Cell Bowl Competition team! Tune in as Bruce, his teaching staff, and MLS students discuss their experience in the 2022 competition and how they dominated to bring home a companionship trophy!
Tune in today as the co-hosts reflect on their eLaborate Topics journey and share tidbits from their favorite episodes of 202
Click on the link to learn more about the Cell Bowl Competition Cell Bowl (ascp.org)!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: eLABorate Topics Group and give us your feedback!
Join Team #eLABorate and connect with us!
Podcast Call to Action
We would love to feature YOU!!!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.