Episode 25 : “Yes, We Are Getting New Equipment! Strategies For Selecting The Best Instruments For Your Lab”
Is it time to budget for new laboratory equipment?
Do you need equipment that allows for standardization across multiple locations?
Are you looking to increase efficiency and productivity?
In today’s exciting episode the co-hosts Lona Small, Stephanie Whitehead, and Tywauna Wilson share tips on strategies for selecting the right laboratory equipment.
Key Topics the Co-Hosts Shared in this episode
- Key Stakeholders In the process
- Purpose of New Instrument selection
- Managerial considerations for instrument selection
- Technical Considerations for instrument selection
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!