Episode 3: Navigating Conflict in the Medical Laboratory
In this episode, co-host, Tywauna Wilson, explores strategies for effectively navigating conflicts in the laboratory. From defining the conflict to implementing and monitoring a solution, she discusses the 5-step process for conflict resolution and how it can be applied in a laboratory setting. Whether you are dealing with disagreements over equipment or conflicting ideas, Tywauna offers practical tips and techniques to help you navigate conflicts and maintain a positive and productive laboratory environment. Listen as she dives into this topic and discover how to resolve disputes effectively.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or any of the episodes from this season: Video Review
Connect with Coach Tee Wilson
To connect with Tywauna for more on this and other leadership and personal development topics, visit: TywaunaWilson.com or connect with her on LinkedIn for the invitation to join the Trendy Elite Leadership Tidbits Community, where you can learn, grow and develop in the area of leadership, career, and personal development.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!