Episode 31: 10 Important benefits of creating happiness in the workplace
In this episode Lona Small discusses happiness in the workplace and why it is important for labs to focus on this now as a strategic objective.
Lona discussed 10 benefits that are seen as ROI of happiness in the workplace:
1. Less Conflict in the workplace
2. Increase creativity and innovation
3. More likely to collaborate
4. Enjoy work and connect meaning and purpose
5. Create an environment of positive energy
6. Reduce the overwhelm
7. Better chance of career progression and recognition
8. Less likely to leave the workplace
9. Less chance of work error
10. Ripple effect of happiness outside of work
Listen to the full episode to find out the details of how these benefits can be applied to your lab.
You can reach Lona Small directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this subject or if you want to learn more practical ways you can ditch the overwhelm at work and create a culture of happiness for yourself and your team.
You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnImportantPartOfTheWhole
We are happy to announce that you can also hear us on LabVine
You can register on LabVine for free on labvinelearning.com and you will get access to a myriad of lab resources many of them are free
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!