Episode 32: “Being an Innovator Through Covid”- Behind the Scenes with Stephanie Whitehead
In this special behind the bench interview, Co-hosts Tywauna Wilson and Lona Small, interview Stephanie Whitehead about her journey to laboratory leadership and her impactful work in San Antonio, TX.
- Flexibility and Adaptability especially during times of crisis is critical
- Be Nimble
- Learn to pivot
- Go the extra mile to recognize your team
- Subscribe to lifelong learning
- Listening to various podcasts can help you grow and develop
- As a leader it is important to keep your calm
Be a Supporter!
Listen on DirectImpactBroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
Be a Guest!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at email@example.com or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.