Episode 33: “Training vs. Competency – What’s the difference?”
In this episode of eLABorate Topics podcast hosts Lona Small, Tywauna Wilson, and Stephanie Whitehead had a great roundtable discussion on Training vs. Competency.
The podcast hosts discussed:
· What is training and what is competency
· Why training and why competency.
· Major regulatory requirements for training and competency
· Ways to have effective training and competency
Listen to the full episode to get more detailed information on the difference between training and competency and ways to have an effective training and competency programs in your labs.
Call to Action.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!