Episode 37: “Living Life On the Other Side of Grief”- Erica Fulton
Erica Fulton is an author, licensed professional counselor intern, and chaplain. In 2007, she suffered the loss of her husband and it changed the trajectory of her life. She was able to talk about it in her book Empower. Her place of pain became the reservoir of empathy for those in bereavement.
- You have to have the ability to push through and press through
- Be resourceful and work with what you have
- A failure can be a catalyst that you can use to help you grow
- Success teaches you to be consistent but don’t make success the core of your identity.
- Evaluate how you see yourself
- You can’t pour from an empty cup
You can find out more information about Erica at her website….www.thecalmcorner.org