Episode 41: 7 Questions You Should Ask About Career Development Opportunities In Your Next Interview
It’s the awkward part of the interview where the team asks, “What questions do you have for us?” It is tempting to say none because you are ready to leave the interview room. Before you do, consider asking the interview team/hiring manager these seven critical questions about success and career development.
The hiring team and manager often unknowingly give you insight into the culture, opportunities for success, advancement potential, etc, before you ever entertain an offer. This is your time to be the medical detective and investigate the job opportunity presented to you and make an informed decision about what will be best for you.
Key Questions Around Career Development to Ask In Your Next Interview
- What does success look like for me in this role?
- What professional and career development opportunities do you have for front-line and management staff?
- What is the career ladder for this role?
- And more… Listen to the entire episode for additional questions. You don’t want to miss them or the bonus question 🙂
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or from any of the episodes from this season: Video Review
Connect with Coach Tee Wilson
To connect with Tywauna for more on this and other leadership and personal development topics, visit: TywaunaWilson.com or connect with her on LinkedIn for the invitation to join the Trendy Elite Leadership Tidbits Community, where you can learn, grow and develop in the area of leadership, career, and personal development.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!