Episode 42: How to Move from a Technical Expert to An Impactful Leader
Have you always wanted to make an impact for yourself your team and your lab, but you find yourself keep falling back in overwhelm, self- doubt and just plain not knowing what to do?
In this episode of eLABorate Topics podcast, Lona Small discussed ways in which lab leaders can achieve their goals as an impactful leader.
Lona discussed 5 Ways to invest in yourself in order to be an impactful leader.
1. Be clear on the outcomes you want to have for yourself , your team and any other areas of your life.
2. Invest in the training, coaching, education or whatever is needed to get you to the outcomes you need.
3. Invest in your physical Strength and physical attributes
4. Invest in your Mental Fitness
5. Make Fun a Priority
Lona discussed the importance of Mental Fitness and how mental fitness will help in areas of productivity, wellness, relationships and so much more.
Listen to the full episode to find out the details of investing in yourself and being an impactful leader.
Be one of the 10 people to get access to Lona in the Free 1 and 1 coaching where she will help you:
· Create a crystal-clear vision for “ultimate success” as an impactful leader, so you know exactly what you want, where you’re headed, and what you need to make it happen.
· Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your ability to make changes that last or that are slowing down your progress.
· You’ll leave the session renewed, re- energized, and inspired to finally achieve the change you seek once and for all.
· If you’d like to take advantage of this very special, very limited , and Totally Free 1 HR, Leadership Impact, coaching session,
· Reach out to Lona at email@example.com or private message me on LinkedIn. Lona Gordon Small
Follow hashtag #YouAreAnImportantPartOfTheWhole on LinkedIn
We are happy to announce that you can also hear eLABorate Topics on LabVine
You can register on Labvinelearning.com for free and you will get access to this show.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!