Episode 43: Authenticity, Advocacy and Passion (Featuring Shonda Jones)
Merriam-Webster defines the word authentic as “real or genuine” – these words completely describe the special guest for this episode, Shonda Jones, and the passion that she has for the laboratory medicine profession!
Shonda Jones is a MLS with 12+ years of combined experience working in academic, research, and clinical laboratories. Currently, Shonda coordin, laboratory education and training in the ambulatory setting.
Listeners can connect with Shonda using her email: email@example.com.
Tune in as co-host Stephanie Whitehead has a conversation with Shonda Jones about her laboratory journey, being a patient advocate for community and how she remains passionate in your day-to-day work.
Be sure to post a comment and share your thoughts in our Linkedin eLABorate Topics Group.
Podcast Call to Action
We would love to feature YOU!!!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!