Episode 44: How to identify your goals and ambitions early in your lab career
‘If you stay ready, you don’t need to get ready’ ~Will Smith.
Are you ready for the next “big” job opportunity that may come your way?
In this episode of eLABorate Topics podcast hosts Lona Small, Tywauna Wilson, and Stephanie Whitehead had a great roundtable discussion on simple steps to identify goals and ambitions early in your career journey.
The podcast hosts discussed:
- How to assess your skills, interests and values.
- How to research alternative job responsibilities or work environments
- Setting short term and long term career goals.
Listen to this full episode to get detailed information on maximizing your career journey by staying prepared for your next opportunity!
Be a Supporter!
1. Join our community! Be sure to follow @eLABorateTopics on LinkedIn.
2. Listen on directimpactbroadcsting.com, Lab Vine or your favorite podcast platform
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
Be a Guest!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!