Episode 5: “I’m Ready, Where Do I Apply”
Do you find yourself looking for a job? Do you worry about what to wear, wondering if your resume is up-to-date, or if the interview will go well? If so, listen to these strategies to make sure you are prepared.
Looking for a job can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be. It’s really about knowing what to do and how to open a door before you can enter it.
In today’s exciting episode the co-hosts Lona Small, Stephanie Whitehead, and Tywauna Wilson discuss practical strategies for successful job searching and interviewing.
Key Topics from this episode
- Strategies on Searching for Jobs
- Resume and Cover Letter Preparation and Readiness
- Interviewing Tips
- Tips on Following up on your Application/Interview
The best way to prepare for a job interview is by practicing. This podcast will provide practical strategies for taking control of your interview and landing your new job!
- How do I prepare for an interview?
- Where and how do I find out about new opportunities?
- Do I apply for new roles, even if I can’t check every box on the application?
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!