Episode 6: “Four Easy Steps To Increase Your Leadership Regardless of Your Role or Title”
When most of us hear the word leadership, we usually think of political officials, CEOs, military commanders, or even athletes. While it’s true that you need good leadership skills to excel at these occupations, leadership is a valuable skill that everyone can use for their benefit and the benefit of others.
Think of yourself as a superhero. Just like any superhero, you have unique powers and qualities that make you special. You can use these strengths to become a great leader. Effective leadership doesn’t come naturally for most of us but luckily, there are several steps that will be discussed in this episode that you can use to build and refine your leadership skills.
In today’s episode, Tywauna Wilson, gives four easy steps to increasing your leadership skills regardless of your role or title.
Step #1 – Strive for excellence
Step #2 – Focus on your vision and goals
Step #3 – Develop your people skills
Step #4 – Be passionate and maintain a positive attitude
Discover the leader in you!
- What steps will I take today to increase my leadership skills?
- What resources do I have available to me that I can use to help me increase my leadership?
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!