Episode 71: Top Delegation Tips For Managers
Are you stressed and overwhelmed trying to manage all of your tasks and projects? Do you need help meeting all of your deadlines? Want to engage your team to take on more responsibility? Then this episode is for you!!
In this episode, co-host Tywauna Wilson shares tips for effective delegation.
- Delegation is an essential leadership skill
- Know when to delegate
- Who can handle the project/task at hand
- Understanding how to delegate
Call to Action: What is your biggest takeaway on delegation? What project/task do you need to delegate? Make a commitment to do this today.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!