Episode 75: The Life of a Phlebotomist Entrepreneur- Lisa Wylie
Are you on the verge of giving up and ready for a career change? Are you tired of not receiving any recognition for the critical work that you do as a phlebotomist? Do you think you are stuck working in a hospital lab with no way out?
This episode is for you!
Whether you ever thought about starting your own phlebotomy school, mobile patient service center, or just being an innovator using your phlebotomy skills, Lisa Wylie, will give you tidbits to think outside of the box and fall in love with your career all over again.
Tune out the distractions and turn up your volume to hear this insightful episode.
Lisa Wylie is a Phlebotomy Specialist that has been in the Healthcare field for over two decades and amassed a wealth of experience. She is a a Phlebotomy Coach, Instructor, Mentor, and Author. Lisa owns and operate a patient service center and mobile Phlebotomy company.
- With a strong phlebotomy background your career opportunities are broad
- Always ask questions and have a desire to learn
- Be open to non-traditional career paths
- Don’t be afraid to be creative in sharing your expertise
Call to Action:
Are you a phlebotomist looking to pivot from working in a traditional hospital or laboratory setting? Drop us a line in the the comments or let us know on LinkedIn: eLABorate Topics Group so that we can reach out to you. Don’t forget to share this episode with your favorite phlebotomist!
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Audile, Amazon, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!