Episode 79: “Winning Formula for Developing The Team You Already Have”
Retaining prepared and developed talent can be a challenge…. but it doesn’t have to be. Are you interested in finding ways that you can retain and develop the staff that you already have? Career growth opportunities for internal talent may be just the solution you are looking for.
In today’s exciting episode co-host Tywauna Wilson, offers a formula for developing your internal talent.
Benefits to Developing Your Internal Talent:
- Saves the organization money
- Reduce Turnover
- Keep Top Talent
- Reduce Hiring Risk
- Help reach organizational goals
Ways You can develop talent/create talent development program:
- Align with the business strategy
- Offer e-Learning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Leveraging diversity
- Recognize potential
- Broaden your perspective
Call to Action:
As a manager or frontline leader, what can you do today to start developing your team?
As a future manager or emerging leader, how can you advocate for your professional development?
Drop in the the comments or let us know on LinkedIn: eLABorate Topics Group your feedback
eLABorate Topics Episodes References:
- Episode 78: Laboratory Professional 2.0
- Episode 76: Ways to Grow In Your Career
- Episode 25: Defining Your Leadership Career Roadmap
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!