Episode 80: “Networking Do’s and Don’ts For Success in Your Lab Career”
Whether you are starting a new career or working on building momentum in your current position, expanding your professional network gives you the ability to increase your credibility, interact with likeminded individuals and develop professionally.
In today’s exciting episode the co-hosts offers a few do’s and don’ts on networking that are sure to help you succeed. Improving your career starts with stepping “outside the box”, putting your best foot forward and saying “hello”!
Tune out the distractions and turn up your volume to hear some impactful career wisdom on how to network your way to success!
· What is networking and why is expanding your network so important
· Ways to be successful when building a new professional relationship
· Things to avoid while growing your professional circle
Call to Action:
Seventeen laboratory medicine organizations support the laboratory medicine profession!
We encourage you to take the time to visit the certain laboratory websites like the ASCP, AABB, AACC, CLMA, ASCLS to investigate how you can get actively involved in all the discussions that affect our profession.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!