Episode 83: “Do I Need a Mentor, Coach, or Both?”
In today’s exciting episode the co-hosts Lona Small, Stephanie Whitehead, and Tywauna Wilson discuss the difference between Mentoring versus Coaching. Are they the same or are they different? Often, these terms are used interchangeably but there are fundamental differences.
Listen to understand comparisons and figure out what you may need in your life to excel in your career.
- Identify the fundamentals of mentoring
- Identify the fundamentals of coaching
- What is the difference between mentoring and coaching
- Tips for mentors and mentees
Call to Action:
Analyze your personal board of directors or your support circle. Can you identify people who fit the role of mentor or coach in your life? Do they know they are serving in that capacity in your life? Use the tips discussed in this episode to have a discussion with your mentor/coach and with those you mentor/coach.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!