Episode 84: “The Power of Your Personal Brand”
It’s easy to underestimate the importance of personal branding and actively avoid participating. The truth is branding occurs whether you participate in it or not. In today’s world, it’s important to take your personal brand seriously if you want others to take you seriously. Define your brand or it will be defined for you .
In today’s exciting episode co-host Tywauna Wilson discuss using your personal brand to fast track your career success.
Listen for tips on understanding the importance of personal branding, defining your own personal brand, and ways to market for greater career success.
- Your personal brand is your reputation
- Chart your own direction
- Take inventory of your strengths
- Discover your unique super power to distinguish yourself from colleagues
- What benefits do you bring to the table
- Who are you in 15 words or less
Call to Action:
Do you have a personal brand? If so, how would you describe it?
If you are unsure ask yourself:
1. What do you want to be known for?
2. What are you known for?
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s podcast here: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!