Episode 9: “How to Give Feedback That Gets Results”
Effective feedback is one of the most valuable things a laboratory leader can give. According to a study, 96% of employees say they want to hear feedback regularly. The use of effective feedback comes with significant benefits such as reducing staff turnover, providing better business outcomes, and increasing productivity.
By providing feedback, laboratory leaders can improve their own skills while also helping their team members grow. By giving and receiving feedback in a safe and positive environment, medical laboratory professionals can improve their work, learn new techniques, and build productive relationships.
In today’s episode, Tywauna Wilson gives three easy steps of how you can give feedback that gets results and keeps your team engaged.
Step #1 – Be Positive
Step #2 – Be Specific and Objective
Step #3 – Give Actionable Advice
Discover the leader in you!
- Do I have a continuous turnover of members leaving my team?
- How often do I give feedback?
- What type of feedback do I give most often? Is it helpful for the receiver?
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!