Episode 9: “Leading Engaging and Productive Meetings
This episode of the “eLABorate Topics” podcast, “Engaging and Productive Meetings!” Tywauna Wilson,MBA, MLS (ASCP) discusses the importance of having engaging and productive meetings.
This podcast covered:
- Overview of different types of meetings
- Importance of having the right people at the table
- The compounding value of shared thinking
What are some of your meeting best practices?
Be a Supporter!
- Listen on Directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iheart radio or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so that you never miss a show!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professional!
Be a Guest!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please submit the guest interest form on DirectImpactbroadcasting.com located under the contact tab.