Episode 65: “Improve and Empower Your Team”
Are you managing your team to perform at its highest level of productivity?
Is your team committed to the idea of being a part of a high functioning laboratory?
Listen to the episode, with pen and paper, as Stephanie Whitehead, MBA, MPH, MT (ASCP) guides listeners through the necessary steps to motivate your team and drive results!
Tune in as she walks the listeners through:
- The difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement
- The reasons why team engagement is so vitality important to your laboratory’s team success
- How to use consistent feedback as a systematic approach to set appropriate standards of performance and manage expectations
The Leadership tools discussed in this episode are linked below.
Recommended Reading: Crucial Conversations by: Kerry Patterson
Sample Rounding Form: Download Rounding Form Here
Be sure to share this episode with a fellow Lab Scientist or CLS Student!
Drop a comment or connect with us on LinkedIn – eLABorate Topics Group!
Be a Supporter!
- Listen on Directimpactbroadcasting, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Please share with a friend, colleague, or family member!!
Do you have a message to share?
Be a Guest on the Podcast!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at email@example.com or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.
1 comment on “Episode 65: “Improve and Empower Your Team””
Great episode Stephanie! Very timely and tactical tools that leaders can use to ensure retaining excellent team members