Episode 1: “On the Bench With The 2021 ASCP Cell Bowl Winner”- Prof Shirley Dardi, MS, MLS(ASCP)CM
Are you looking for a challenge for your Medical Laboratory Science Students? Want your team to be included in the 2022 ASCP Cell Bowl Competition? Listen in today as the co-hosts sit down with Professor Shirley Dardi whose team won the 2021 ASCP Cell Bowl!
The Cell Bowl Competition brought over 70 teams from various MLT and MLS programs across the nation to compete in a Hematology cell identification competition using Cellavision.
- You can change and learn new things!
- Technology brought us closer together as a profession
- The use of social media was very helpful in closing the gaps due to covid restrictions
- The competition challenged the team to spend more time on cell morphology than they normally would have
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Did you participate or watch the Cell Bowl? What were your takeaways? Share your thoughts here: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with a fellow medical laboratory professional!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!