Episode 10: “Behind The Scenes With Women of MLS”
Ever thought about a career in Medical Laboratory Science? Being a MLS is like taking a journey into a new and exciting world. Just like when you go on a journey, you are able to explore all the different areas and learn about all the new things.
In today’s exciting episode the co-hosts Lona Small, Stephanie Whitehead, and Tywauna Wilson share their experiences of being women in Medical Lab Science.
Key Topics the Co-Hosts Shared in this episode
- Their Journey into the medical laboratory science field
- Favorite part about being a MLS
- Background and strengths needed for leadership
- Lessons learned from being a leader in healthcare/lab
How did you find the medical laboratory science field? What is your favorite part about being a laboratorian?
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!