Episode 12: 10 Expert Tips to Master any Conversation or Social Interaction
Do you ever felt anxious, embarrassed or shy to start small talk?
Have you ever avoided someone at work because didn’t want to have a conversation?
Effective communication is essential to build relationships, grow teams and harvest trust. But communication is not always easy and sometimes starting or holding a conversation can be tough.
In this episode, Stephanie Whitehead shared expert tips to master any conversation or social situation with confidence and ease. If you are a formal or informal leader in your laboratory, grab your pen and listen closely for advice on how maximize every conversation!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
You can connect with Stephanie Whitehead on all social media platforms @Stephanie Y Whitehead.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
We would love to feature YOU!!!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!