Episode 14: “10 Critical Competencies of Great Laboratory Leaders”
All great laboratory leaders have many common traits outside of their technical abilities. Even if you don’t have these competencies today, you can develop them over time. When you do, it will take your leadership to the next level regardless of what path you choose to take in the laboratory, on or off the bench.
In today’s episode, Tywauna Wilson shares 10 critical competencies of great lab leaders.
A few of those critical competencies shared:
- Self Motivated
- Ability to Delegate
- Communicate Effectively
- Ability to Develop Others
- Be Committed
- And More… You have to listen to the full episode for the others
Discover the leader in you!
- Do you possess at least half of these competencies?
- What are you actively doing to strengthen your leadership competencies?
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!