Episode 19: Growing Beyond the Lab: 7 Personal Growth Steps for Medical Lab Professionals
On this episode of eLABorate Topics, host Tywauna Wilson shares practical tips for personal and professional growth that can help medical laboratory professionals excel in their careers. As a healthcare detective herself, Tywauna provides valuable insights for listeners, encouraging them to reflect on their current situation, rate past experiences, and set SMART goals. Additionally, she emphasizes the importance of surrounding oneself with supportive and motivating individuals. Check out the full episode for all seven steps!
One you learn to quit, it become a habit- Vince Lombardi
Join Team #eLABorate and connect with us!
Podcast Call to Action
We would love to feature YOU!!!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.