Episode 21: Stuck in the Middle: Tips for Success in Middle Management”
Are you a Laboratory Team Lead or Coordinator?
Do you have responsibility for processes, in your lab section, but not the responsibility for the employees working in your section?
Are you leading a lab professional in a middle management role?
All laboratory roles are critical to the success of the laboratory however, some roles/titles can come with challenges and role conflict. In today’s exciting episode the co-hosts Lona Small, Stephanie Whitehead, and Tywauna Wilson share tips to succeed in any “Middle Management” role.
Key Topics the Co-Hosts Shared in this episode
- Understanding the challenges of lab professionals in middle management
- Tips to succeed in your current role
- Tips for leaders to support middle management staff.
Call to Action
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
- Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
- Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
- Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!