Episode 23: Navigating Office Politics For New Managers
On this episode of eLABorate Topics, Tywauna Wilson delves into the complex issue of office politics and how it affects laboratory teams. She discusses how different personalities, such as complainers, gossipers, and bullies, can affect lab morale and productivity. Tywauna offers tips for laboratory managers on how to handle these types of personalities and emphasizes the significance of cultivating a positive work environment that facilitates relationship-building and productivity.
– How office politics can impact laboratory teams
– Identifying common types of personalities such as complainers, gossipers, bullies, and negative individuals
– Strategies for managing different personalities in the lab
– Best practices for managers navigating different personalities in the lab
“Good leaders don’t make excuses, they make change.” – Barack Obama
Join Team #eLABorate and connect with us!
Podcast Call to Action
We would love to feature YOU!!!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.