Episode 27: 10 Traits of a High Performance Leader
Have you wondered why some leaders seem to thrive and be so fulfilled in their roles, while others are stressed out with migraines, always angry and frustrated, many with deteriorating health?
In this episode Lona Small discussed the importance of avoiding the stress and burn-out that many leaders experience. She emphasized the importance of a holistic approach to success as a leader.
Lona discussed the 10 traits of a High performance leader listed below:
1. Have a clear vision
2. Know your unique strengths
3. Be aware of your current challenges
4. Take an holistic approach to success
5. Understand productivity ( not just working hard)
6. Expect to fail
7. Celebrate Wins
8. Learn New Things
9. Give and get support
10. Share Knowledge and build authority in your field
Listen to the full episode to find out the details on how to utilize these 10 traits in becoming a high performance leader. Listen to Episode 66 of Season 1 to for more details on practical ways to set a clear vision.
Call to Action
You can reach Lona Small directly at email@example.com if you have questions regarding this subject or you want to contact her regarding LabOPEX coaching and training. You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnEqualPartOfTheWhole.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Become a member of LabVine at labvinelearning.com and listen to eLABorate Topics podcast on VineStream
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
5. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
6. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!