Episode 27: “Does Who You Know Really Matter? Creating a Circle of Influence That Pays”
Networking is often touted as an essential aspect of professional success, but is it really about who you know? Maybe not. In fact, it may be more crucial to consider who knows you. While having a wide network of connections can open doors, true leadership success lies in building meaningful relationships with individuals who are aware of your capabilities and potential.
In this episode, co-host Tywauna Wilson encourages us to JUMP into Action to build a high-quality network.
Join meaningful groups and organizations
Utilizing your networking time effectively
Maintaining your relations
Proactively add value to others in your sphere of influence
Reflect and Act:
1. In what professional groups or organizations do you need to become more active?
2. Take inventory of your current network, Who is in it, what relationships do you need, and what’s missing?
3. Think about people you know. Whose career or business can benefit from your personal introduction.
Join Team #eLABorate and connect with us!
Podcast Call to Action
We would love to feature YOU!!!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.