Episode 3: Communicate Your Views With Clarity and Confidence
In this episode of eLABorate Topics, co-host Tywauna Wilson shares strategies for effective communication in the laboratory setting, providing practical tips to help medical laboratory professionals improve their communication skills.
Today, we will cover:
– Understanding Your Audience: Tailoring your message to diverse stakeholders to ensure clarity and engagement.
– Structuring Your Message for Impact: To enhance comprehension and retention, start with the end in mind.
– Building Confidence in Your Communication: Practicing and preparing to speak with confidence and credibility.
– Handling Questions and Feedback with Grace: Anticipating potential questions and responding thoughtfully.
– The Importance of Effective Communication: Understanding that great communicators are made, not born, and the positive impact on career success.
Tune in for valuable insights that can elevate your communication skills in any professional setting.
“Understanding your audience is key.”
- How can building confidence in communication impact your credibility and persuasive power?
- How can the effective communication strategies outlined in this episode benefit your professional development as a medical laboratory professional?
“You don’t wanna dilute your message, but you do wanna simplify your message so that people can understand. When you do this and you tailor your message, it ensures that it resonates with everybody, and it actually facilitates better understanding and support.”
Join Team #eLABorate and connect with us!
Podcast Call to Action
We would love to feature YOU!!!
Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Connect with Coach Tee Wilson
To connect with Tywauna for more on this and other leadership and personal development topics visit: TywaunaWilson.com or connect with her on LinkedIn where she shares topics to help you learn grow and develop in the area of leadership and personal development.
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please contact us by completing the guest interest form or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.