Episode 38: Preparing for Success: A Guide to Maximizing Your Next Conference
In this episode, the eLABorate Topics co-hosts discuss the importance of preparation before attending a virtual or in-person conference.
Tune in as they offer tidbits and tips such as
- Setting clear goals before attending a conference (which is essential in order to make the most out of the event)!
- Tailoring the sessions you attend towards your professional goals and objectives
- Researching the available speakers, and exhibitors
- And, developing a networking strategy to ensure that you are connecting with the right people.
Connect with us and tell us your favorite conference!
Be a Supporter!
1. Join our community! Be sure to follow @eLABorateTopics on LinkedIn.
2. Listen on directimpactbroadcsting.com, Lab Vine or your favorite podcast platform
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share with a fellow medical laboratory professionals!
Be a Guest!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!