Episode 3:”The single most important soft skill for your next- level career”
In this episode Lona Small explains why Self- Awareness is so important to helping medical lab professionals land and stand out in their next- level careers.
Lona went in more details to include 5 different self- awareness steps that are vital for medical lab professionals to stand out.
The 5 important Self- Awareness steps are:
1. Be aware of- What You Do Best
2. Be aware of- What is important to you
3. Be Aware of -A clear vision of your goals
4. Be Aware of -Your Personal Attributes
5. Be Aware of- Your Personal Courage
Listen to the full episode for the details on the 5 Self- Awareness steps you must use to land and standout in your career.
Call to action
To join the Next- Level career community of aspirational medical lab professionals who are coming together, to identify their next-level careers and stand-out and make an impact, starting 2/7/22
Click below to make an appointment to find out more:
You can reach Lona Small directly at email@example.com if you have questions regarding this subject or you want to contact her regarding LabOPEX coaching and training. You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small.
WE would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.