Episode 45: Retain Your Best: A Simple Solution for Medical Lab Staff Retention
Struggling with constant staff turnover and openings? As a medical lab leader, you may feel overwhelmed trying to create an engaging environment that makes people want to stay.
What if there was a simple method to improve retention by developing your team’s mental fitness?
Lona Small shares how investing just 15 minutes a day into activities that build your staff’s resilience, self-control, empathy and creativity can transform your culture.
Tune into this podcast to discover a practical operating system called “Positive Intelligence” that fortune 500 companies have used successfully.
It requires minimal time but with powerful team-wide benefits – from innovation to conflict resolution to better leadership. Learn how this research-backed approach can attract and retain top talent to your lab.
Call to Action
You can reach Lona Small directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnEqualPartOfTheWhole.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Become a member of LabVine at labvinelearning.com and listen to eLABorate Topics podcast on VineStream
3. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
4. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
5. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
6. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!