Episode 46: Using Mental Fitness to overcome challenges and reach your potentials
In this episode Lona Small discussed Mental Fitness as an important solution to lab leaders in these challenging times. She discussed how to use Mental Fitness to overcome obstacles and propel one to succeed personally and professionally.
Mental Fitness is based on research by Shirzad Chamine and is defined as your capacity to respond to life’s challenges with positive rather than negative mindset.
- Peak Performance
- Peace of mind/ Wellness
- Healthy relationships
Lona discussed the 3 Core Mental Fitness muscles and how they worked
- Saboteur Interceptor
Listen to the details in the episode how you can use these muscles overcome saboteurs that are stopping you or slowing you down. be in Sage, reduce stress, and create the environment for reaching your goals.
As a gift
- Take the saboteur assessment for free at https://www.positiveintelligence.com/saboteurs/
- Email results of assessment to email@example.com and
- Receive a Free 1-hr leadership impact session (to review your challenges, clarify your vision and direction)
- Create a plan for your Mental Fitness Journey
Reach out to Lona at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me on LinkedIn. Lona Gordon Small if you have questions on this topic.
Follow hashtag #YouAreAnImportantPartOfTheWhole on LinkedIn
We are happy to announce that you can also hear eLABorate Topics on LabVine
You can register on Labvinelearning.com for free and you will get access to this show.
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!