Episode 64: “Creating A Work Environment For Better Staff Retention”
The current climate of limited availability of well- trained medical lab professionals makes it even more important now to look at ways to retain the great employees we currently have. Even though there is significant burden of responsibility to retain well trained medical lab professionals on the managers, there are others in the institution that play important roles in creating the environment to retain great employees. Team members play a huge role in building great working relationships, by being team-players and producing quality work. Organizational leaders are also responsible for setting up structures, mission and organizational objectives that contribute to a more pleasing environmental for medical laboratory professionals.
Listen to this full episode to get more details on ways to create the environment for better staff retention.
- How to offer an improved employee experience
- Increase employee productivity
- Increase morale
- Reduce patient safety events
- Improved financial savings
- Decrease in turnover
Call to Action:
What role do you play in creating a better work environment for your team? Do you have any best practices that have worked for better staff retention? Drop it in the comments or let us know on LinkedIn: eLABorate Topics Group
Be a Supporter!
- Listen on Directimpactbroadcasting, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Please share with a friend, colleague, or family member!!
Be a Guest! If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at email@example.com, or connect with us on Direct Impact Broadcasting through Social Media.