Episode 67: “Leading When Your Boss Can’t”
“Everything rises and falls on leadership”- John C. Maxwell
Have you ever worked in a laboratory and your boss couldn’t or wouldn’t lead? Did it impact the productivity, morale, confidence, and success of the team? Many people find themselves in this situation due to a variety of reasons.
Listen to the episode, with pen and paper, as Co-Hosts Tywauna Wilson, Lona Small, and Stephanie Whitehead discuss various strategies for leading when your boss can’t or won’t lead.
Tune in as they discuss:
- What can happen when your boss doesn’t lead
- Things to avoid in an environment led by a bad boss
- Finding ways to work with your boss
- Developing your own influence on the team
The Leadership tools discussed in this episode are linked below.
Previous eLABorate Podcasts: Episode 56: “How to be a Masterful Communicator to Influence at the Highest Level”- Qiana Cressman
Episode 19: “Emerging to Your Highest Level of Leadership”-Qiana Cressman
Be sure to share this episode with a fellow Lab Scientist or CLS Student!
Drop a comment or connect with us on LinkedIn – eLABorate Topics Group!
Be a Supporter!
- Listen on Directimpactbroadcasting, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform.
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
- Please share with a friend, colleague, or family member!!
Do you have a message to share?
Be a Guest on the Podcast!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Direct Impact Broadcasting on Social Media.