Episode 7: Using Core Values to decide on your Next- Level career opportunity
In this episode Lona Small discussed how knowing your Core Values can prevent frictions, frustrations and disappointment on the job and different environments.
Lona went in details to include more benefits of knowing your Core Values and a quick method on how to identify your Core Values.
Listen to the full episode to find out the details on how to figure out your Core Values.
Contact Lona to find out more about designing a clear customized blueprint for your next- level career, so you will be happy in your career and make the impact and compensation you deserve with no regret.
Call to Action
Chat with Lona at
You can reach Lona Small directly at link above, if you have questions regarding this subject or you want to contact her regarding LabOPEX coaching and training. You can also catch Lona on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnEqualPartOfTheWhole.
We would love to feature YOU!!! Share your favorite takeaway from today’s episode or anyone from this season: Video Review
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast, or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet, or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment, and share it with fellow medical laboratory professionals!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
5. Leave us a Video Review and we will feature you on our Social Media: Video Review
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!