Episode 81: “How to challenge resisters on your team”
Is your team undergoing additional stresses due to drama caused by one person pulling your team in the opposite direction?
In this episode Lona Small gives tips on how to challenge a resister on your team.
She discusses the steps:
2. Identify strengths.
3. Validate strengths.
4. Share expectations.
5. Highlight opportunities to improve (be specific of the issue)
6. Provide opportunities to utilize strengths.
7. Allow to create by participating or leading an initiative.
Build congruence, confidence, trust, and redirect by using the strengths to outshine weaknesses.
Allow to participate by creating.
People support what they create!
Listen to this full episode of eLABorate Topics podcast to get more details on this topic.
You can reach Lona Small directly at email@example.com if you have questions or want to contact her regarding lab operational excellence coaching and training. You can also catch her on LinkedIn under Lona Gordon Small and follow hashtag #YouAreAnImportantPartOfTheWhole.
Sign up for free “Know your Core Role” Zoom call
Be an eLABorate Supporter!
1. Listen on directimpactbroadcasting.com, Spotify, Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast platform
2. Don’t forget to subscribe to the show on your phone, tablet or notebook so you never miss an episode!
3. Be sure to leave a comment and share with a fellow medical laboratory professional!
4. Join our eLABorate Topics Group on LinkedIn
Be a Guest on our show!
If you have a leadership or laboratory message to share and would like to be a guest on the show, please reach out to us by completing the guest interest form or send us an e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tune in next week to hear another amazing episode of eLABorate Topics!